Podcasts Transcription Services
Want more viewership for your podcast?Have it transcribed.
Transcriptionstar provides top quality podcast transcriptions with great turnaround times and at prices that make you smile. Podcast Transcription service rates at transcriptionstar are only a fraction of that of other transcription companies. Transcriptionstar has been in the transcription business since its infancy. Our US offices are located in California and we provide our podcast transcription services all over the United States. All speech to text and audio to text services are provided at prices which are 40% less than that of other US local companies.
Podcasting is the new buzzword that has taken the techie world by storm. Podcasting is the act of broadcasting audio/video files via syndication over the internet. That is, interested users will subscribe to this content by supplying feed URL to their feed aggregator software, which will automatically download new content to the user's computer. Podcasting is normally delivered through an RSS feed which viewers can subscribe to. Many call podcasting as the modern version of the HAM radio with providing viewers with the convenience to decide on what to watch and when to watch it.
Why get your Podcasts transcribed?
- Search Engine Friendly: Almost all information searched on the internet is through search engines. But search engines cannot search for the spoken words in your podcast. It only searches in the titles, tags and metadata that you have provided along with your podcast. Getting your Podcast transcribed will provide the Podcast with the SEO advantage. Podcasts with transcriptions get the 'Google advantage' as even the transcripts get indexed in keyword searches, thereby getting more viewership for your podcast.
- Podcast to E-book: Turn your podcasts into text and sell them as e-books. In today's info-hungry world, if you have reliable information, it is a good way to make some extra bucks. And this sells without recurring cost and inventory worries.
- Reference points: Many times you may skip important details while listening to an audio file but that is unlikely when the podcast is transcribed. Transcripts often act as reference points. Having a podcast transcribed will also give the viewers the opportunity to search, scan and print information.
- Reach out to a wider audience: Having a podcast transcribed will be a boon to the hearing impaired as they will be able to read the content of the podcasts.
- Advertising for podcast: Podcast Transcripts can be of use when formatted and embedded with banner links and other marketing materials for advertising to sell your podcasts.