We adhere to the following notations and document formats, unless customized formatting is explicitly requested for:
- We transcribe verbatim i.e. everything including umms.. ahhs and pauses in recorded speech.
- Doubtful words/sentences will be marked with a bold font and with time-stamping.
- Times New Roman will be used as standard font style.
- One to one interviews would be transcribed in the question and answer format, with or without identification of names, as per client's requirement.
- Indiscernible parts of audio are marked as [Indiscernible] in the transcript and inaudible parts as [Inaudible].
- Time coding/Stamping done only upon request.
- Nouns and Proper Nouns will be transcribed to the best of judgment and will be typed with the first letter in upper case.
- We follow standard US spelling and style.
- You can chose from the plenty of available formats from our website