Medical Transcription is an area where transcription star is always aware that RIGHT HEALTHCARE NOT MORE HEALTHCARE has come to acquire enormous good-will, thanks to our extensive experience in this highly specialized field. From our humble beginnings as a US-based local transcription company, we have now become one of the largest Transcription companies in North America, providing quality outsourced medical transcription services to clients (about 30 satisfied customers) around the world. Our services from streams as diverse as Cardiology, Radiology, Orthopedics, Oncology, Gynecology and that is just the tip of the iceberg, and many more. our commitment and expertise along with Our use of the state of the art hi-tech transcription process infrastructure and well-trained transcriptionists. (This link will assure you about our human resources qualifications --> HIPAA medical) All our transcriptionists are Certified Medical Transcriptionist (CMT) awarded by AHDI. see to it that we do not compromise on quality standards, in our quest to deliver cost-effective transcription services, over the years operating from far-away locations.
Some other pointers to our credentials in providing world class Medical Transcription Services:
- In the last 6 months, 50% of our clients are those referred by existing clients i.e. physicians who dictate recordings
- Owing to our recognition of the uniqueness of every medical practice, our pool of transcriptionists is trained specially for and consequently put into one particular practice. The training includes mastering of various word processing softwares, typing skills, English grammar
- All our transcriptionists are Certified Medical Transcriptionist (CMT) awarded by AHDI
- We emphasize and follow the three tier transcribing system wherein dictations are transcribed by an MT, then checked by a Proofer and finally edited by Editor to ensure all quality standards are met
- Our account management experts consider every customer as unique and rigorously analyze, then chart the process migration
- We offer toll-free phone dictation services, which comprises of state-of-the-art facilities like Digital recorders, Computer based dictations etc.
We have now become one of the largest Transcription companies in North America, providing quality outsourced medical transcription services to clients around the world.
To be more precise we are handling important medical transcription types with specific areas of need under Radiology, Emergency Medicine and Plastic surgery, are available on our site . The overall feedback is very satisfactory and has kept us on our toes and urging us to keep pace with the fast moving trends in latest technology, what with the advent of high density usage.
In our ability to keep up with the ever increasing demand for quality and Owing to our recognition of the uniqueness of every medical practice, our pool of professionals are trained specially for and consequently put into one particular practice. The training includes mastering of various word processing software, typing skills, English grammar our experts are able to offer the following support services as well:
- follow-up notes transcription
- Consumer Surveys.
- Progress Notes Transcription
- radiology reports typing
- consult notes transcription
- Clinical notes transcription
- patient chart transcription
- surgery notes transcription
- medical records transcription
- physician dictation transcription
Our Cost Advantage (Budget oriented):
We are an outsourced medical transcription companies US. While our company is headquartered at the US, our transcripts are generated from our off shoring base in India. This enables us to provide our services at prices that are as low as one-third of the prices charged by local US Medical Transcription Services. ( Click Here for Instant Price Estimate)
Now, it is common knowledge that there is 'n' number of transcript length measurement units in the market. These include gross line, 70-characters, 65-character gross line, 55-character gross line or word page (this may include spaces or not). Another way of costing is based on dictation length per hour or per minute measurement unit. Reliable sources have confirmed that these measures tend to vary to values as high as 40% for the same document, which means that choosing the correct quantity measurement is an act that has a significant bearing on your transcription costs and thereby on your bottom lines.
Another pricing parameter is the accuracy guarantee that the client requires. This involves whole hearted budget oriented o-operation with Doctors/providers and work out the service that best suits their budget and needs.
Medical Transcription Service rates:
Per line: in-house:40 cents and Outsource: 8.5 cents.
Per report: in-house: $6/report and Outsource: $1.5 to $2/report
Our robust transcriptioning infrastructure and well-trained transcriptionists see to it that we do not compromise on quality standards, in our quest to deliver cost-effective transcription services, operating from far-away distances.
At the same time, as a part of the outsourcing community, we have been at the receiving end of criticism regarding quality and data security issues. Although we perceive such criticism as a means of self-improvement, we have noted that many of the companies that aired their concerns about issues involved with outsourcing in transcription were themselves doing the same to cut cost.
Services We Offer:
We have been offering Medical Transcription services in just about every possible domain of medical practice. Some of the important medical transcription types that we have dealt with are listed as follows: