Transtar Dictation Manager
Transtar Dictation Manager from Transcriptionstar records the dictation from Doctors or any medical professionals to Transtar Server in the form of wav files. These files are again routed to any transcription center.
After having registered in the Transtar Server and obtaining a login ID, doctors can start dictating on Transtar Dictation Manager using any hand held device. It also has facilities for providing digital signatures. It also retrieves the finished transcribed files from the Transtar Server. In case, a doctor wants to modify a transcribed file, it immediately informs the Transtar Server and the transcribed document is re-sent back for amendments.
Transtar Dictation Manger reduces a lot of workload. All that a doctor may have to do is just dictate and relax. The rest is taken care of by Transtar Dictation Manager. Transtar Dictation Manager picks up the dictation, converts it to wav file and sends it to the Transtar server. Transtar Server transfers these files to the appropriate transcription center for conversion to text. Once the transcribed document is ready, these are transferred to Transtar Server. Transtar Dictation Manager immediately retrieves these transcribed files from Transtar Server and sends to the particular doctor's folder. Doctors can then review the transcribed files and also listen to their dictation simultaneously. Voice integrated editor facility is provided as an easy means to review documents.
Transtar Dictation Manager Features
- Logins for Doctor/Clinic/Hospital.
- Provision for registration, revision and search for first time users.
- Direct digital voice recording facility provided.
- Detection for pauses.
- Facility for Compression for GSM.
- Easy integration with many hand held devices like Mike, Olympus DS 3000/400/150.
- Specification of Dissertation Transcription service.
- Facility for automatic retrieval of several files.
- Provision for routing of dictated files automatically.
- Effortless reference and search for files.
- Provision for formatting and reviewing for transcribed files.
- Electronic Signature provided.
- Signed documents can be E-mailed or printed.
- Supports Fax in Windows 2000.
- File Transactions can be done either by dial-up dialing or by direct internet connection.
- Option for Encrypted and Secured File based on PKI.
- GSM compression.