Rates will be differ depending on the number of speakers in your Audio/Video.
We offer excellent quality accurate transcription services at low price range. Transcriptionstar's great pricing benefits on transcription do not reflect on the quality of our service. We offer special discounts for bulk assignments (average 200 reports every 4 days); contact our toll free number 1-877-323-4707 for more details.
Difference in Audio quality will affect the transcription rate. We have categorized the audio quality as follows:
Category - A
- One to One Interview / Speech / Lectures / Oral History / Web Conferences
- Professionally recorded audio
- Broadcast quality recordings
- No background noise
- Neutral accent
- Standard turnaround time
- No time coding or Time stamping
Category - B
- Group discussions
- Telephone recordings
- Multiple speakers
- Background noise
- Technical subject matter
- Low quality digital files
- Speakers using English as a second language
- Poor Recording quality due to inferior equipment
- Standard Time stamping or Time coding
- Client specific formatting
- Subjective Transcription
Category - C
- Multiple speakers with voice overlaps
- Heavy background noise that interferes with the speech
- Heavy accent
- Defective Recordings
- Special formatting requirements or specifications
Turnaround Times (TAT):
- The turnaround times mentioned for Standard TAT are estimates and not exact figures.
- Rush TAT is subject to availability. The orders will have to be placed in advance for transcriptions of more than 5 hours of audio.
For more details on Pricing, click here.
Click here, for detailed terms and conditions.
Click here for all Payment Options