You can now calculate your cost before you allocate your work.
Our Revolutionary Transcription Rates: $12 to $14 per hour of effort.
Without compromising on quality, we have different Turnaround (TAT) packages to suit your individual needs. Additional charges apply for Rush and Super Rush TATs.
The Cost Estimation Process:
Transcription rates are calculated on an hourly basis. The category of recording and the effort involved are factors considered in evaluating the price.
Recording Quality Evaluation:
The quality of the Audio recording and the services we provide vary. The audio files are classified into 3 categories as follows
Payment for Transcription Can be Done Here
- One to One Interview / Speech / Lectures / Oral History / Web Conferences,
- For Medical Transcription
- Professionally recorded audio, Broadcast quality recordings, No background noise
- Neutral accent , Standard turnaround time
A verbatim transcription is provided with standard formatting. Time coding is Not provided.
- Group discussions, Telephone recordings, Multiple speakers
- Background noise, Technical subject matter, Outdoor recording, Low quality digital files
- Speakers using English as a second language
- Poor Recording quality due to inferior equipment.
A subjective transcription is provided with specialized formatting as requested. Standard time coding is provided.
- Multiple speakers with voice overlaps, Heavy background noise that interferes with the speech
- Heavy accent, Defective Recordings
A specification based transcription is provided with specialized formatting (MS Excel, Web browser based applications etc). Time coding is provided depending on requirement.
Our past experience has enabled us to assess the amount of effort involved in transcribing recordings of different categories. The transcription process involves, converting speech to text, proof reading and editing. The time requirement for quality check will vary from case to case.
Look no further! Transcriptionstar provides flawless transcripts at rates that don't burn a hole in your pocket! Visit us at transcriptionstar.com or contact us directly. Get free expert guidance. Let's talk today!
Category A : 4 to 5 hours of effort per hour of audio recording.
Category B : 6 to 8 hours of effort per hour of audio recording.
Category C : Will vary depending on the sound quality and special formatting requirements.
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- We accept PayPal.
- A service charge of 3% is charged for all payments made via PayPal or Google Checkout.
- A minimum amount of $50 is charged for all audio transcriptions.
- Non-corporate customers and individual clients are required to make an advance payment of 50% of the total bill at the discretion of transcriptionstar.
- Additional charges will apply for transcriptions done during weekends and holidays.
- Click here for detailed Terms and Conditions.
Overall Rating: out of 270 reviews
University of Colorado-Boulder, New YorkReviewed about transcriptionstar.com
Written on Jun 5, 2015 rated 5/ 5stars
"Transcription Star was excellent. I had a difficult audio that needed transcribing and they worked with me to transcribe the file at a reasonable rate.Very professional and thorough given the difficulty of the file. I was pleased."
Joan Ganz Cooney Center, New YorkReviewed about transcriptionstar.com
Written on June 18, 2015 rated 4/ 5stars
" We have used Transcriptionstar for several big projectsand probably over 50 interviews. They have an extremely quick turnaround, and Andrew and the team are also very responsive to emails and requests. The system to upload audio and retrieve files is very simple. They are also very responsive to your concerns and additional requests. Great customer service!"
Popular Posts on Transcription Services
Category: Online Video Creator Posted on: 8/29/2013
There is something about videos that have us hooked. It could be a toddler reciting rhymes or a video on the plight of the pandas; we cannot help but stay glued to what’s on screen. If you are a video addict and obsessively count every like for your video, you should be using these tools. They make videos look smarter, sharper and add that ‘cool’ factor.
Tags: video creating tool online,
Category: Online Video Creator Posted on: 11/22/2013
Adobe Prelude has come as a boon to those of us who are stuck with long recordings that need to be edited out. Journalists find working with Prelude a great way to get rid of unwanted content, while retaining the important bits.
Category: Online Videos Transcription Posted on: 11/4/2013
Adding transcriptitle 1ts or captions to videos does make a lot of sense. It means that you have finally taken the first step towards being SEO friendly. But online transcription goes beyond just converting videos to text.
Tags: recording tips,
Category: Video Recordings Posted on: 1/18/2013
Presentation to a lively group of audience sure needed a change. People are reluctant to look into seminars and presentations unless the topic is worth looking into. The tables turned with the advent of avatar hosts in the presentations.