Excellent quality and highly accurate MP3 to Text transcriptions with quick turnaround time and extremely affordable price is the service policy employed at Transcriptionstar. We transcribe audio recorded in MP3 format with 98% accuracy, guaranteeing complete security and confidentiality while meeting your requested time frame. To top it off, these services are provided at prices, which are a fraction of those charged by other MP3 to text transcription companies in United States or Europe. We are the leading MP3 to text transcription service provider in North America.
MP3 is a digital audio format commonly used for recording audio for playback. MP3 is also easily compatible with the transcription equipments used for speech to text conversion.
Are your MP3 files waiting to be transcribed?
Why wait?! We offer specialized MP3 transcribing support. Get the fastest TAT in town and a transcriber who is there for you 24/7 !
MP3 is our most preferred format for audio recordings as audio files received in MP3 format are directly sent for transcription whereas any audio file received in any other format will have to be first converted to MP3 before the transcription process starts.
It is advised to record your audio in MP3 format using the following specifications:
- Mono Channel
- 64 kbit/second data
- 44.1 khz sample/frequency per second
- Not more than 60 minutes per file if possible. (e.g.: if you have 120 minutes, split it into 2 files.)
- Please name your file in some unique way but using less than 25 characters. For example: File_1.mp3, File_2.mp3 or bob_smith.mp3, jane_doe.mp3, etc. (Use an underscore "_" instead of spaces " " if possible.)
- We use innovative technology to ensure consistently high quality conversion of your MP3 to text output.
- We have ability to send and receive files by FTP on a very secure file transfer server, which guarantees you complete security and confidentiality.
- We can deliver transcripts in a variety of formats like doc, text, pdf and can deliver the transcripts in a variety of ways including email, secure web-site, CD-Rom or even in the form of a hard copy.
- We accept recorded audio in any format sent to us. We are capable of handling any kind of audio/video cassette, CDs, DVDs and other digital files including aac, avi, dss, mov,mp3, mp4, wav, wma and many more digital formats.
- On special request, we can do time coding for your transcripts or even provide synchronized transcripts, captioning and subtitling.
- We have staff working round the clock on your MP3 transcription requests that ensure that we are always able to meet your deadlines. Our turnaround times (TAT) are some of the best in the industry.
- Our transcription rates are economical, cost efficient and are much lower than the rates of other US based transcription companies. All this without compromising on the quality.
Useful Links on MP3 To Text Transcription:
Click here to know more about the TranscriptionStar Advantage